This post has expired! It was posted more than 365 days ago.
1. Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
2. Close coordinated working with operations, logistics, purchasing and third party vendors.
3. Completes receiving and deliveries functions of materials.
4. Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
5. Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
6. Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
7. Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations and conducting preventive maintenance.
8. Responsible for stock levels, inventories, organization, checking and maintaining standards of quality, checks, and inspections.
9. Completes documentation, forms, inventories, and reports by entering required information.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.